To better serve the diabetes community, the Allen Diabetes Center has expanded its current telehealth offerings to include:
- Insulin teaching visits
- Gestational diabetes education
- Diabetes self-management, education, and support
- Medical nutrition therapy
- CGM and insulin pump training
- Virtual support groups for T1D and T2D
- Endocrinology visits with Dr. David Ahn
How to Book an Appointment for Existing Patients
- Call the Center at 949-764-8065 to speak with a team member to coordinate your care.
How to Book an Appointment for New Patients
- Your primary care physician will need to complete and fax a referral form to the Center.
- Once the form has been submitted, you may call the Center at 949-764-8065 to book an appointment.
If You Already Have a Telehealth Appointment Scheduled With Us
- For detailed information and instructions about your upcoming telehealth visit, please contact the Center at 949-764-8065.