Nursing at Hoag
Need to Contact Us?
Vision for Nursing
Our vision for nursing is to create a nurturing environment that promotes the advancement of evidence-based practices and fosters a commitment to healing. The nursing staff is an interdisciplinary team that focuses on family-centered care and wellness.
Professional Practice Model
– Hoag Nursing’s Professional Practice Model was developed in 2003 and is reviewed annually. It defines how nurses at Hoag practice, collaborate, communicate, and develop professionally to provide the highest quality of care to those we serve.
Nursing Philosophy Statement
Hoag’s nursing service is a collaborative health care team dedicated to providing excellence in professional nursing care to serve the needs of a diverse community. The nursing staff works in cooperation with the entire health care team to surpass the expectations of the individual patient.
Supporting the Wellness and Resilience for Nurses at Hoag
Hoag recognizes the dedicated care nurses provide to our patients and the community. Hoag makes a special effort to assure nurses have access to wellness resources to support their emotional wellbeing and to promote resilience to maintain a healthy work life balance.
The comprehensive offerings include:
- Employee Assistant Program to provide virtual or in person counseling
- Applications that assist with emotional support
- Virtual Reality to assist with relaxation
- Massage chairs on nursing units
Community Education Classes
Community Education classes at Hoag offer the chance to become more engaged in your health care and investigate topics that are of interest to you.
16100 Sand Canyon Avenue, Suite 245
Irvine, CA 92618
360 San Miguel Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
510 Superior Avenue, Suite 200B-D
Newport Beach, CA 92663