We Can Help You Manage Your Diabetes!
To get started, call 949-764-8065 or fill out the form below.
The Allen Diabetes Center offers a variety of programs and services to help manage your diabetes, such as:
- Diabetes Education (AKA DSMES, or Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support)
- Registered Dietitian Visits (AKA MNT, or Medical Nutrition Therapy)
- Continuous glucose monitoring training
- Nutrition and fitness recommendations to maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle
- Gestational Diabetes (AKA Sweet Success Program)
- Physician Specialist (Endocrinology) Consultation
Please have your physician complete the referral form to be eligible to participate in the above services
For referring physicians:
How to refer:
- Referral form: patient contact information, diagnosis, services requested, A1c and/or OGTT results, provider signature
- Send any pertinent labs or chart notes
All chart notes for patients who come to the Center are sent to referring provider for coordinated care.