Treat Chronic Pain with a Balanced Approach
Need to Contact Us?
Hoag Pain Medicine Program
Comprehensive Approach to Pain Management
The Pain Medicine Program at Hoag focuses on a comprehensive approach to pain management, treating various types of chronic pain including chronic pain, back pain, cancer pain, orofacial pain and headaches.
Common Types of Chronic Pain Treated
- Back and Neck pain due to injuries or degenerative arthritis
- Lumbar and Cervical Radiculopathy (aka “Sciatica”)
- Post-laminectomy syndrome (aka “Failed Back Surgery Syndrome”)
- Cancer pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (aka “Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy”)
- Orofacial Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (TGN)
For a list of all chronic pain treated, click here.
Hoag’s Approach to Chronic Pain and Pain Management
Hoag Back Pain and Neurosurgery Spine Program
Dr. Medhat Mikhael discusses Pain Management
Dr. C. Phillip O'Carroll Discusses Chronic Pain
Meet the Team
Hoag’s team consists of physicians who have specialized training in pain management. They treat various types of chronic pain in both outpatient and inpatient settings
We are here for you
Everyone needs help at different times in life, so don’t hesitate to reach out to your care team at Hoag. We’ll help find fast answers to your questions before, during, and after your treatment.