Need to Contact Us?
Hoag Liver Program
Leading Therapies for Liver Care
With a multidisciplinary group of subspecialists, including dedicated clinical nurse navigators and advanced diagnostic techniques, we help guide patients through their entire care journey.
Liver Diagnostic Procedures and Treatments at Hoag
Diagnostic procedures and treatments offered through the Hoag Liver Program include:
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Medical management, Surgical Treatment, Advanced Endoscopy, MRI abdomen with and without contrast (Eovist or Gadavist contrast agents)
- MR elastography (MRE)
- MR proton density fat fraction (MRI-PDFF) for fat quantification
- MR multi-echo Dixon Vibe liver iron quantification
- MR Cholangiopancreatography (MRCP)
- Attenuation Imaging (ATI) for fat quantification
FibroScan Non-Invasive Diagnostic Tool
Hoag is pleased to offer a state-of-the-art liver screening technology called FibroScan®, the first device to be FDA-approved for managing patients with liver disease. Hoag is the only hospital in Orange County to offer this non-invasive technology for liver assessment.
We Are Here for You
Hoag’s Digestive Health Institute offers the most skilled providers for your complex digestive disorders. Our multidisciplinary team is subspecialized and work together to provide the greatest level of care.