Covid Vaccine Information
Patient and Visitor Alerts
What you need to know about COVID-19 and Hoag, along with community updates and our dedication to your safety.
- COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 Vaccine Research Study
- A Message from Robert T. Braithwaite, Hoag President and CEO
- Patient & Visitor Screening Policy
- Labor & Delivery FAQs regarding COVID-19
- Donate Plasma
- The Flu Shot: It’s More Important Than Ever
- Updates to Community Education, Events and Elective Surgeries
- Your Safety is Our Priority
- Helpful Information About COVID-19
- A Message About Masking from Michael Hurwitz, M.D., Immediate Past Chief of Staff
- Telehealth Options Available
- Crisis Care Continuum Guidelines
- Temporary Changes to Medical Records and Cashier’s Office
Orange County Health Care Agency
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Hoag Delivers First Doses of Covid-19 Vaccine to Frontline Staff
After months of being on the frontlines, watch Hoag deliver the first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine to our staff.
The Latest in COVID-19 News
Read about COVID-19 vaccinations, distribution plans, current trajectory, when life will look “normal” again, and more.
The COVID-19 vaccines are safe. They are effective. They have been tested on diverse cohorts of people...Read more