Hoag’s philosophy is that with every birth of a child, there is also the birth of a new family. Through a variety of educational classes and support services, Hoag OB Education supports families throughout the exciting journey of pregnancy and parenthood.
For the safety of our community, we are not currently offering any in-person tours or classes. However, we offer a variety of live stream and virtual orientations and classes which can be found below.
Overview of Hoag Maternity Services
- Maternity Orientation – Newport Beach In Person
- Maternity Orientation – Irvine In Person
- FAQ: Labor – How do I know it is time to have my baby?
Pregnancy & Prepared Childbirth
- Prepared Childbirth Class – In Person
- Childbirth Preparation: Understanding Childbirth eClass
- What to pack in your hospital bag?
- Breastfeeding Class – In Person
- Breastfeeding – The First 24 Hours Class
- Breastfeeding Education Class
- Pumping 2.0 Class
- Breastfeeding Clinic (After Baby Comes Home)
Newborn Care and Parenting
Additional Resources for Mom
Offered at Hoag for Her Center for Wellness and Hoag Pelvic Health Program in Newport Beach and Irvine.
- Mindfulness Workshop for Pregnant & New Moms
- Happy Healthy Moms – 6-weeks postnatal physical therapy visit to evaluate your pelvic floor. Call 949-764-7277 to schedule.
- Maternal Mental Health Program – for moms experiencing mental health conditions before, during and after pregnancy.
- Hear Her – CDC resource to help partners, friends and family of pregnant or postpartum women recognize urgent warning signs that need medical attention.
- Hoag for Her Center for Wellness – Women’s wellness for whole life and whole you, we provide personalized, integrated care through prevention, wellness and treatment.
Have Your Baby at Hoag Hospital Maternity Services