Hoag Pulmonologists, experts in Pulmonary medicine, provide an array of
comprehensive services for patients with illnesses that affect the lungs
and breath. Utilizing the latest technology for diagnostic and therapeutic
interventions, Hoag provides optimum patient care in both the outpatient
and acute care, inpatient and outpatient setting.
Pulmonologists have expertise in a range of respiratory conditions including,
but not limited to: lung cancer diagnosis and treatment; chronic obstructive
lung diseases, asthma, interstitial lung diseases, pulmonary vascular
disease, pulmonary hypertension, sleep disorders; acute and chronic respiratory
failure, simple and complex lung infections.
Services offered through Hoag Respiratory Care include:
- Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT), many with advanced practice credentials
in neonatal care and pulmonary function testing are on site 24/7 to serve
all patient populations.
- Hospital inpatient and scheduled outpatient services for evaluation and
treatment of acute or chronic lung conditions.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Laboratory
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Therapeutic and diagnostic interventions such as: Pulmonary Exercise Testing,
Arterial Blood Gas Analysis, Bronchoprovocation, High Altitude Simulation
Testing (HAST), Fiberoptic Bronchoscopies, and Inhaled Nitric Oxide (iNO).
For more information on Hoag Respiratory Care, download one of our informational