Need to Contact Us?
Hoag Respiratory Program
Using the latest technology for diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, Hoag provides optimum patient care in both the outpatient and acute care, inpatient and outpatient setting.
Pulmonologists have expertise in a range of respiratory conditions including, but not limited to: lung cancer diagnosis and treatment; chronic obstructive lung diseases, asthma, interstitial lung diseases, pulmonary vascular disease, pulmonary hypertension, sleep disorders; acute and chronic respiratory failure, simple and complex lung infections.
Services offered through Hoag Respiratory Care include:
- Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT), many with advanced practice credentials in adult critical care, neonatal care and pulmonary function testing are on site 24/7 to serve all patient populations.
- Hospital inpatient and scheduled outpatient services for evaluation and treatment of acute or chronic lung conditions.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Laboratory
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Therapeutic and diagnostic interventions such as: Pulmonary Exercise Testing, Arterial Blood Gas Analysis, Bronchoprovocation, High Altitude Simulation Testing (HAST), Fiberoptic Bronchoscopies, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) program and Inhaled Nitric Oxide (iNO).
Recognized Clinical Care Excellence
Hoag was once again the highest ranked hospital in Orange County in the 2021–2022 and ranked #32 nationally in pulmonology and lung surgery by U.S. News & World Report. This marks the fourth year in a row Hoag has achieved this level of recognition.
Hoag For Life
The Hoag Health Network consists of hospitals, urgent care, and health care centers in Orange County. Known for superior patient care, they are dedicated to the latest advancements in health care.
We are here for you
Everyone needs help at different times in life, so don’t hesitate to reach out to your care team at Hoag. We’ll help find fast answers to your questions before, during, and after your treatment.