Hoag’s philosophy is that with every birth of a child, there is also the birth of a new family. Through a variety of educational classes and support services, Hoag OB Education supports families throughout the exciting journey of pregnancy and parenthood.
For the safety of our community, we are not currently offering any in-person tours or classes. However, we offer a variety of live stream and virtual orientations and classes which can be found below.
Overview of Hoag Maternity Services
- Maternity Orientation – Newport Beach Live Session
- Maternity Orientation – Newport Beach On-Demand
- Maternity Orientation – Irvine Live Session
- Maternity Orientation – Irvine On-Demand
- FAQ: Having a Hoag Baby
- FAQ: Labor – How do I know it is time to have my baby?
Pregnancy & Prepared Childbirth
- Childbirth Preparation: Understanding Childbirth eClass
- Pelvic Health in Pregnancy and Recovery offered by Hoag Pelvic Health Program
- Mindfulness Workshop for Pregnant & New Moms offered by Hoag for Her Center for Wellness
- Prenatal Specialty Massage offered at Hoag for Her Center for Wellness
- Happy Healthy Moms physical therapy services offered at Hoag Pelvic Health Program inside the Hoag for Her Center for Wellness
- What to pack in your hospital bag?
- Breastfeeding Class – Live Session
- Breastfeeding Support Group (Virtual)
- Breastfeeding – The First 24 Hours Class
- Breastfeeding Education Class
- Pumping 2.0 Class
- Breastfeeding Clinic (After Baby Comes Home)
- Hoag Pacify App
Newborn Care and Parenting
Additional Resources for Mom
Offered at Hoag for Her Center for Wellness and Hoag Pelvic Health Program in Newport Beach and Irvine.
- Mindfulness Workshop for Pregnant & New Moms
- Happy Healthy Moms – 6-weeks postnatal physical therapy visit to evaluate your pelvic floor. Call 949-764-7277 to schedule.
- Maternal Mental Health Program – for moms experiencing mental health conditions before, during and after pregnancy.
- Hear Her – CDC resource to help partners, friends and family of pregnant or postpartum women recognize urgent warning signs that need medical attention.
Have Your Baby at Hoag Hospital Maternity Services