Hoag’s philosophy is that with every birth of a child, there is also the birth of a new family. Through a variety of educational classes and support services, Hoag OB Education supports families throughout the exciting journey of pregnancy and parenthood.
COVID-19 Notice: For the safety of our community, we are only offering live streaming and virtual classes at this time. New! Childbirth Preparation – Understanding Birth eClass REGISTER ONLINE TODAY
Overview of Hoag Hospital Newport Beach maternity services
- Maternal Virtual Tour
- FAQ: Having a Hoag Baby
- FAQ: Labor – How do I know it is time to have my baby?
Pregnancy & Prepared Childbirth
- Childbirth Preparation: Understanding Childbirth eClass
- Pelvic Health in Pregnancy and Recovery offered by Hoag Pelvic Health Program
- Mindfulness Workshop for Pregnant & New Moms offered by Hoag for Her Center for Wellness
- Prenatal Specialty Massage offered at Hoag for Her Center for Wellness
- Happy Healthy Moms physical therapy services offered at Hoag Pelvic Health Program inside the Hoag for Her Center for Wellness
- What to pack in your hospital bag?
- Breastfeeding Support Group (Virtual)
- Benefits of Breastfeeding Class
- Breastfeeding – The First 24 Hours Class
- Breastfeeding Education Class
- Pumping 2.0 Class
- Breastfeeding Clinic (After Baby Comes Home)
- Hoag Pacify App
Postpartum / Parenting
- Mindfulness Workshop for New Moms
- Hear Her (CDC resource to help partners, friends and family of pregnant or postpartum women recognize urgent warning signs that need medical attention.)
Self-Care for Mom
Offered at Hoag for Her Center for Wellness and Hoag Pelvic Health Program in Newport Beach and Irvine.
Have Your Baby at Hoag Hospital Maternity Services