Patient Health Records
To better connect the care experience for our patients, Hoag has recently enhanced our electronic health record capabilities. MyChart offers you online access to all of your Hoag health records – both in the hospital and from your physician’s office.
To access your inpatient records from Hoag Hospital, outpatient services and records from Hoag provider offices including but not limited to:
- Radiation Oncology
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab
- Hoag for Her
- Hoag Medical Group
- Hoag Urgent Care
- Hoag Concierge Medicine
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to create a Hoag Connect MyChart account.
With Hoag Connect MyChart, you can:
- View test results.
- Communicate with your provider.
- Request prescription refills and manage your appointments—all from the convenience of your laptop or mobile device.
- Pay your bills online
- Access your family’s records and link accounts. You can check appointments, vaccination records, manage your child’s care and more. Please note, you must be at least 12 years old to use Hoag Connect MyChart.
If your primary care physician is with a different organization, please continue to access your non-Hoag related records through their existing systems/portals. You may still receive the option to activate a Hoag Connect MyChart account if you’ve been seen at a Hoag facility in the past.
Your health information and privacy are protected
If you need help with Hoag Connect MyChart, call:
- Hoag Connect MyChart: 949-688-2772
Other Ways to Request Your Medical Records
To obtain medical records copies, a signed authorization is required from the patient or authorized representative*.
*Authorized representative includes parent of a minor patient (under 18 years of age), legal guardian, or is named in the patient’s Advance Health Care Directive as agent to make health care decisions. Proof of representation will be required before records will be released.
Please download, print, complete and sign one of the following authorization forms:
- Authorization for Release of Health Information – English
- Autorizacion Para Obtener Copias de Expediente Medico – Español
Here are step-by-step instructions to complete the request for records.
If you are unable to download and print the authorization, a written request is acceptable. There is specific information that is required on all requests.
Please forward the completed request in one of the following ways:
- MAIL: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Attn: Medical Records/Release of Information
- One Hoag Drive
- Newport Beach, CA 92658
- FAX: Medical Records/Release of Information
- EMAIL: HoagMedicalRecords@hoag.org
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Hoag charges patients a reasonable fee for copies of medical records. Patient requests that are 25 pages or less will remain free of charge. A fee schedule can be provided upon request.