Patients & Visitors Parking Info
This parking program only applies to Hoag Hospital’s Newport Beach campus and has not been implemented at Hoag Hospital Irvine or Hoag Orthopedic Institute at this time. For directions or more information about those facilities, please visit Hoag Hospital Irvine or Hoag Orthopedic Institute.
Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
Parking rates and information for Hoag Hospital Newport Beach are outlined below. If you have any questions, please call Hoag Security at 949-764-1464.
Self-parking rates apply to the P1 Dolphin Structure near the Sue & Bill Gross Women’s Pavilion, the top level of the P2 South Structure near the Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart & Vascular Institute, and the Conference Center Structure. Please be aware that the top level of the P2 South Structure and the Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart & Vascular Institute entrance are for Heart and Vascular patients only until further notice.
The first 30-minutes of self-parking is complimentary. The flat rate for 30 minutes to four hours is $7 and four hours to 24 hours is $10.
The maximum rate for self-parking is $30 for patients or visitors with a length of stay greater than three days wherein the vehicle remains parked for three days or greater.
- 0 – 30 minutes: Complimentary
- 30 minutes – 4 hours: $7
- 4 hours – 24 hours: $10
- *Maximum rate of $30
Select departments offer validation as follows:
- Fimiano Emergency Department and Obstetrics Emergency Department patients with current armband or discharge papers receive a $3 discount for valet or self-parking.
- Breast Center outpatients, including mammography patients, receive complimentary self-parking.
- Active participants in the Hoag Addiction Treatment Centers (HATC) program & outpatients/alumni receive complimentary self-parking with validation.
- Fetal Diagnostic patients receive complimentary self-parking with validation.
- NICU parents receive complimentary self-parking.
- SOS patients receive complimentary self-parking.
Patients may either use self-parking or the Emergency Department valet, which is open 24 hours a day. Emergency Department or Obstetrics Emergency Department patients with a current armband or discharge papers receive a $3 discount from posted self-parking and valet rates.
Patients and visitors who are at the hospital for a week or longer, or who make frequent visits may wish to purchase a long-term self-parking pass. The following passes are available:
Long-Term Self-Parking Passes
- 7 day pass – $25
- 30 day pass – $100
- Annual Pass – $1,000
Passes are only available for purchase through the Pay Stations.
Walk-up pay stations for self-parking are located in the following locations:
- Joan & Andy Fimiano Emergency Pavilion entrance
- Sue & Bill Gross Women’s Pavilion entrance
Payments accepted at walk-up pay stations include cash, credit or debit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover). Change will be available for cash payments.
Patients and visitors who have parked in the Conference Center Structure or the top level of the P2 South Structure near the Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart & Vascular Institute must pay at the exit gate by credit or debit card only. No cash is accepted.
Parking for Hospitalized Patients
If you are admitted to the hospital, you may park in the P1 Dolphin Structure, P2 South Structure or use valet parking. Standard self-parking and valet rates apply. Validations are available for select departments as outlined above.
Parking for Disabled Patients and Visitors
Parking stalls for patients and visitors with valid disabled parking placards are located throughout Hoag. Individuals with ADA placards receive a $2 discount for valet.
Hoag Hospital Newport Beach offers valet parking for patients and visitors in two convenient locations:
- Sue & Bill Gross Women’s Pavilion: Open Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Joan & Andy Fimiano Emergency Pavilion: Open 24 hours a day.
Valet service is a flat rate of $9 for up to four hours and $12 for four hours to 24 hours.
Emergency Department and Obstetrics Emergency Department patients with a current armband or discharge papers receive a $3 discount from posted valet rates.
The maximum rate for valet is $36 for patients or visitors with a length of stay greater than three days wherein the vehicle remains parked for three days or greater.
Valet Parking Rates
- 0 minutes – 4 hours: $9
- 4 hours – 24 hours: $12
- *Maximum rate of $36
Flash Valet Program
Flash Valet is a system that manages valet retrieval requests and payments through text messages (SMS). This system improves the overall parking experience by reducing lines for valet services as well as the payment kiosks
Flash Valet is easy and can be done in the following steps:
1. Valet will provide the guest with a ticket upon arrival.
2. When ready to depart, the guest will text his/her ticket number to the phone number provided on the valet ticket. Phone numbers are hidden at all times from valet attendants to protect the privacy of anyone using Flash Valet.
3. The guest will receive a text message with a link to pay with any credit/debit card or PayPal account. The $3 ED and OB ED discount can be processed through Flash Valet as well. All payments will be processed directly through Hoag. Those guests preferring to pay cash or credit at the valet stand still have the option to do so.
4. The valet will let the guest know when his/her car is ready through a text message.
5. Valet guests have the option to do a 1 click customer experience survey as well for real time feedback.