Your Safety is Our Priority
Hoag remains your trusted health care partner. Hoag was one of the first hospitals to treat a known COVID-19 patient in the state in January, and we have been keeping our patients safe from infection ever since.
We adhere to all safety guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and local county public health departments.
To continue to keep our community healthy, the following safety measures are being followed:
- Instituted enhanced cleaning protocols and new safety policies at our hospitals, health centers, urgent care facilities and clinics.
- We offer digital tools, including telehealth to connect our patients to their doctors by telephone or video chat.
- Some services now allow for patients to wait in their car.
- All waiting areas have socially distanced seating in lieu of traditional waiting room spaces.
- Every person (patients, visitors and staff) who walks into a Hoag facility is screened for temperature and symptoms.
- Face masks or cloth coverings are required for everyone and must cover the individual’s mouth and nose.
Your Health Matters
Please rest assured that should you become ill or injured, Hoag is here for you. Our hospitals and medical facilities are safe, and our entire staff is committed to keeping you safe. Like many other hospitals, we care for patients with infectious diseases frequently and are well prepared to provide high quality, appropriate care to all patients while ensuring the safety of our staff, patients and visitors.
Therefore, please do not delay care if you are experiencing potentially life-threatening medical conditions, such as strokes and heart attacks. We are proud of and grateful for our medical staff, nursing staff and the entire organization for continuing to provide the same compassionate and high-quality care for Orange County during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more Covid-19 information, please visit www.hoag.org/covid.