Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Healing Therapies
We are proud to include Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Healing Therapies in our menu of services. There are more than 1,000 known Acupoints that have been mapped by the Chinese for over 2,000 years. Electromagnetic research over the past few decades has confirmed the location and existence of these points.
The World Health Organization recognizes acupuncture’s effectiveness for over 40 common disorders. Our Licensed Acupuncturists have helped clients with conditions such as:
- Urogenital disorders— Interstitial cystitis, stress incontinence, urinary urgency, neurogenic bladder, prostatitis, prostatic hypertrophy
- Gynecologic disorders— Painful intercourse, pelvic organ prolapse, painful periods, endometriosis, PMS, menopausal syndrome
- Pregnancy related ailments— Fertility, breech positioning, morning sickness, back pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel
- Gastrointestinal disorders— Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), constipation, ulcers, colitis, food allergies
- Chronic pain and Musculoskeletal Disorders— Joint pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches, coccyx pain
Many studies including those reported by The National Cancer Institute and World Health Organization have shown significant benefits of the treatment of Acupuncture during and after cancer treatments.
Acupuncture offer at our clinic can also be used to help:
- Reduced vomiting and nausea caused by Chemotherapy
- Improved Immune Function
- Decreased Pain