Molecular Imaging & Therapy
Breast Cancer Imaging Trials
- (163-22) SSTR targeted imaging for patients with breast cancer.
- (182-20) Estrogen receptor-targeted imaging compared to standard-of-care Imaging in patients with breast cancer (Open to patients with newly diagnosed and suspected recurrence of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer)
- (163-22) SSTR targeted imaging for patients with breast cancer. (pending NCT #)
- (206-21) Clinical Utility of FES F18 PET/CT in Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
- (207-21) A Phase I/IIa Study of the SV-BR-1-GM Regimen in Metastatic or Locally Recurrent Breast Cancer Patients in Combination with Retifanlimab and Epacadostat
Myeloma Imaging Trial
- (177-20) CD38-targeted ImmunoPET of Myeloma (Open to patients with multiple myeloma that is either newly diagnosed or with planned change in therapy)
Prostate Cancer Therapy Trials
- (114-20) Study of I-131-1095 Radiotherapy in Combination With Enzalutamide in Patients With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Who Are Chemotherapy Naive and Have Progressed on Abiraterone (ARROW)
- (222-21) PSMA-targeted therapy for patients with prostate cancer (SPLASH).
- (232-21) PSMA-targeted therapy for patients with prostate cancer (ECLIPSE).
Neuroendocrine Targeted Therapy Trial
Certain clinical trials may not be listed on ClinicalTrials.gov. To learn more about these or other clinical trials, please call 949-764-4577