Clinical Research Studies in Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute
Participation in research and clinical investigation is an important commitment of Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute in its mission to provide patients access to leading-edge management and treatment for neurological disorders.
Hoag’s sub-specialized team of neuroscientists are actively involved in research to discover new therapies, drugs and other medical advancements to better the lives of patients suffering from neurological conditions. Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute is currently accepting patients to participate in a number of clinical research trials.
We offer a variety of clinical research studies in the following neurosciences therapeutic areas:
- (160-20) Stereotactic Laser Ablation for Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (SLATE)
(Study appropriate for patients with intractable mesial temporal lobe epilepsy)
Memory and Cognitive Disorders
- (101-20) AHEAD 3-45 Study: A Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Treatment With Lecanemab in Participants With Preclinical Alzheimer’s Disease and Elevated Amyloid and Also in Participants With Early Preclinical Alzheimer’s Disease and Intermediate Amyloid
(Phase 3 study, appropriate for patients with preclinical Alzheimer’s disease and elevated amyloid and patients with early preclinical Alzheimer’s disease and intermediate amyloid.)
- (181-21) A PHASE 3, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP, 76-WEEK STUDY EVALUATING THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF TWO DOSES OF SIMUFILAM IN SUBJECTS WITH MILD-TO-MODERATE ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
- (111-22) A Phase 1 Placebo-Controlled, Single- and Multiple-Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous ACU193 in Mild Cognitive Impairment or Mild Dementia due to Alzheimer’s Disease
- (157-20) Anticoagulation in ICH Survivors for Stroke Prevention and Recovery (ASPIRE)
(Phase 3 clinical trial, appropriate for patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.)
Your participation in any trial is entirely voluntary. You may decide to withdraw at any time without losing the benefits of your standard medical care.