Hoag Bariatric Surgery Patient Information Session
Ready to start your journey toward a healthier, happier life? Attending one of our FREE Information Sessions is the required first step to becoming a patient in the Hoag Bariatric Weight Loss Program. Join today!
Getting Started in the Hoag Bariatric Weight Loss Program
Bariatric surgery is a lifelong commitment that requires lifestyle and behavioral changes, dedication and perseverance. Our multidisciplinary team of physicians, registered dietitians, nurses, and other specialty clinicians are dedicated to the highest level of patient care and safety and will be with you every step of the way.
The process begins with this Bariatric Surgery Information Session and introduction to our program. It is a prerequisite for every new patient so that you are well informed prior to your initial consult with our bariatric clinical specialist.
Our sessions include:
- An overview of the Hoag Bariatric Weight Loss Program
- An introduction to our multidisciplinary team of physicians, registered dietitians, nurses, and other specialty clinicians
- The types of bariatric surgeries offered and the benefits associated with each
- Insight into the bariatric surgery patient’s journey
- Information on the insurance process
Two Ways to Attend
Our interactive sessions are hosted live on Zoom, and you will have the opportunity ask questions directly to our care team members.
Can’t find a live session to fit your schedule? Watch a pre-recorded one, and answer our information session questionnaire.
* All of our information sessions are free of charge and open to anyone considering bariatric surgery. Family and friends are welcome to join, as well.
Highest-Ranked Hospital in Orange County