Schedule an Appointment
Telehealth Options Available
At Hoag, your safety, and the safety of our community, are our top priorities as we provide care for all of your health care needs during COVID-19. Our specialists and staff have provided the information below to help you understand various symptoms and how to seek treatment.
While some services continue to be provided during in-office visits, when appropriate, many physicians are now offering video and telephone visits.
Please contact your physician’s office directly or select a scheduling option below
Schedule An Appointment With a Doctor
Most specialists require a referral from a primary care physician. Be sure to check with your insurance to determine if you need a referral prior to making an appointment with a specialist.
- To schedule an appointment with a primary care physician (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN) you can contact their office directly. Use our Find a Doctor directory to search for a physician.
- To schedule an appointment with a primary care physician, contact the location that is best suited to meet your needs. If you are an existing Hoag Medical Group patient, you have the option to request an appointment online by visiting the Follow My Health patient portal.
- To schedule an appointment with a specialist you can contact their office directly. Use our Find a Doctor directory to search for a physician by specialty and location.
Schedule An Appointment For Services
- Blood tests and lab work: call 949-764-5600
- Mammogram screening or DEXA bone density: call 949-764-5573
- Imaging/radiology appointment: call 800-309-9729
- Physical, occupational or speech therapy: call 949-764-5645
- Hoag Family Cancer Institute: call 949-722-6237
- Mary & Dick Allen Diabetes Center: call 949-536-7828
- Hoag Heart & Vascular Institute: call 949-764-5871
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute: call 855-999-4641
- Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute: call 949-764-6066
- Hoag Women’s Health Services: call 800-400-4624
We are here for you
Everyone needs help at different times in life, so don’t hesitate to reach out to your care team at Hoag. We’ll help find fast answers to your questions before, during, and after your treatment.