How to Schedule an Appointment at Hoag
Schedule An Appointment With a Doctor
- To schedule an appointment with a doctor, contact their office directly. Use our Find a Doctor directory to locate their phone number.
- Hoag Medical Group doctors offer online scheduling. If you are a Hoag Medical Group patient or would like to establish care, you can:
- Schedule online from the doctor’s profile page. Use our Find a Doctor directory to locate their profile.
- Schedule through Hoag Connect MyChart or the Hoag Connect MyChart app on your mobile phone.
While some services continue to be provided during in-office visits, when appropriate, many physicians are now offering video and telephone visits.
Most specialists require a referral from a primary care physician. Be sure to check with your insurance to determine if you need a referral prior to making an appointment with a specialist.
Reserve Your Spot at an Urgent Care
- Visit Hoag Urgent Care to find a location near you and reserve your spot in line.
Schedule An Appointment For Services
- Blood tests and lab work: call 949-764-5600
- Mammogram screening or DEXA bone density: call 949-764-5573
- Imaging/radiology appointment: call 800-309-9729
- Physical, occupational or speech therapy: call 949-764-5645
- Hoag Family Cancer Institute: call 949-722-6237
- Mary & Dick Allen Diabetes Center: call 949-536-7828
- Hoag Heart & Vascular Institute: call 949-764-5871
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute: call 855-999-4641
- Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute: call 949-764-6066
- Sleep Center/ Insomnia Program: call 949-764-8070
- Addiction Treatment: call 888-491-7124
- Hoag Women’s Health Services: call 800-400-4624
- Breast Program: call 877-710-3370
- GYN & GYN Surgery: call 877-827-6684
- Prenatal Classes/OB Education: call 800-400-4624
we stand by our patients
We are here for you
Everyone needs help at different times in life, so don’t hesitate to reach out to your care team at Hoag. We’ll help find fast answers to your questions before, during, and after your treatment.