Thank you for visiting Hoag Executive Health.
We applaud you for taking the first step to being proactive about your health. We provide a best-in-class health experience with a streamlined schedule, team of world class medical and fitness professionals and state of the art technology. Our team is ready to answer your questions, so please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to scheduling your appointment soon.
– James Lindberg, M.D.,
Hoag Executive Health Chief of Service
At Hoag Executive Health, we take a comprehensive approach to your health with added focus on prevention and overall wellness. This is the first step to ensuring good health both today and for the future. To aid you in this journey, we provide you with a personalized roadmap, making the process approachable, straight-forward and simple.
Hoag Executive Health is conducted at our luxurious and private facilities in Aliso Viejo, Irvine or Newport Beach, California. All tests are conducted within one building to ensure your experience is convenient and an efficient use of your valuable time. We provide time for one-on-one discussions with members of our medical and fitness staff and make certain you receive the personal attention you deserve and answers to all your questions. You receive individualized attention from the moment you step through the doorway with minimal delays, as well as time for breaks, meals and other needs.
- 8:00 a.m. Arrival and Diagnostic Testing
- 8:45 a.m. Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Diagnostic Testing Continued
- 9:30 a.m. Consultation with Physician
- 10:00 a.m. Physical Examination with Physician
- 10:30 a.m. Nutrition Consultation
- 11:30 a.m. Fitness Assessment
- 12:30 p.m. Shower and Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Departure
Upon completion of your examination, you will receive a personalized Wellness Report that provides all test results and specific health, fitness and nutrition recommendations to enable you to reach your long-term health goals. This Wellness Report is provided to you in a binder and USB drive so you can easily share the findings with your primary care physician.
- Medical, Social, & Family History Review
- Comprehensive Physical Exam
- Hearing Evaluation
- Resting Electrocardiogram
- Complete Blood Cell Count
- Advanced Lipid Profile
- Hemoccult Testing
- Male Prostate Exam
- Memory Assessment
- Carotid Intimal Medial Thickness (CIMT)
- Immunization History Review
- Full Body Skin Evaluation
- Visual Acuity Exam
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profile
- Thyroid Evaluation
- Vitamin D Testing
- Biologic Health Age Assessment
- Female Breast & Gynecological Exam
Fitness & Nutrition Components
- Exercise History and Evaluation
- Nutrition History Review and Evaluation
- Strength Testing
- Body Composition Analysis
- Functional Movement Screening
- Metabolic/V02 Max Testing
- Ancillary Services
Based on the comprehensive physical and your individual needs, the physician may recommend ancillary testing. Examples of these tests include, but are not limited to a colonoscopy, a lung CT scan or sonogram, or advanced cardiovascular risk testing. The physician will review his or her recommendations with you during the post-physical consultation and discuss options, if desired. Payments for these services are handled separately and are the patient’s responsibility.