About Ehab Mady, DO, FSVM, RPVI
Dr. Mady is a Vascular Medicine specialist and Medical Director of the
Vascular Services Program at the Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart and Vascular
Institute at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian.
Dr. Mady’s training and expertise are in the non-invasive vascular
laboratory and the medical management of vascular disease.
He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine and Fellowship in Vascular
Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. Dr. Mady is Board Certified
by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Vascular
Medicine. He is also a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation
by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. He earned
his Doctor of Osteopathy degree from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mady’s areas of interest are the treatment of:
- Venous disorders such as deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, hypercoagulable
states, varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency and anticoagulation
- Arterial disorders such as lower extremities, carotid, renal and mesenteric
disease, fibromuscular dysplasia, entrapment syndromes, aneurysms, vascular
risk assessment and risk modification, vascular disease in the young and
athletes, Raynaud’s and rare vascular disorders.
- Lymphedema and chronic leg swelling
His professional associations include:
- Fellow of the Society for Vascular Medicine
- American College of Phlebology
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound
- International Society for Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- International Union of Angiology