Freedom from Addiction Starts Here!
As the longest-standing addiction recovery center in Orange County, Hoag Addiction Treatment Centers is a trusted refuge and lifeline for individuals and families seeking freedom from addiction. For more than 25 years, we have served patients in Newport Beach and Irvine. Learn more about our center and the factors that set us apart.
Recognized as Leaders in Addiction Recovery for Southern California
Hoag Addiction Treatment Centers is a premier addiction recovery facility in Southern California. We have been recognized as one of the nation’s leading addiction recovery centers. We strive to provide medically sound, evidence-based solutions in a safe and caring environment. Our Newport Beach and Irvine programs are tailored in order to meet the individual needs of our diverse patients.
Our dedication to providing our patients with high-caliber care at the best value influences every aspect of our daily operations, including:
- Medically-Supervised Detoxification — Other centers contract local physicians to supply patients with on-site consultation on a limited basis. Hoag is different: We ensure that our patients have 24/7 direct access to our team of physician specialists, clinicians, and nursing staff, creating a safe and expert environment.
- Multidisciplinary Addiction Recovery — At our Orange County addiction recovery centers, we utilize a multidisciplinary approach that includes the 12-Step Program, an emphasis on family support, and more.
- Dual Diagnosis Capabilities — As part of Hoag Addiction Treatment Centers, our professionals are trained and equipped to diagnose and treat patients battling co-occurring mental health conditions and chemical addictions.
- Family Support — As a loved one of an individual battling addiction, you need support as well. At Hoag, we understand the importance of counseling and empowering family members as part of the addiction recovery process. This includes our week-long program dedicated to family support and reunification.
- Superior Facilities — Our addiction recovery centers are located in Newport Beach and Irvine. Our facilities are state of the art, designed to foster healing and support in a patient-centered environment.
- Ongoing Patient Support—Our support does not end when your treatment ends. We have programs in place to foster and facilitate lifelong recovery for our patients, including Hoag’s Heroes, the largest active alumni group in Southern California.
Our phone lines are open 24/7, so don’t hesitate: Contact our admissions counselors today. Freedom from addiction is possible, and we’re here to show you how.