Hoag Hospital Auxiliary, a non-profit charity based organization, provides caring service and fund raising in support of Hoag. The Auxiliary has raised approximately $7 million since 1952 for hospital equipment and projects.
Auxiliary members, both men and women alike, volunteer thousands of hours each month, providing important and needed hospital services for our patients, families and friends, visitors, and staff.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Supporting our hospital, population health and the community we serve
- The good feeling of helping others
- Being part of a team of other quality and caring people helping others
- Meeting other quality and caring people
- Studies have shown that volunteering and helping others may improve your emotional, mental and physical health!
- 750 caring volunteers
- 85,000+ service hours per year
- Average of $100,000 donated every year
- $7 million total donations since 1952