Urology Services at Hoag
Need to Contact Us?
Using the latest technology for diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, Hoag provides optimum patient care in both the outpatient and acute care, inpatient and outpatient setting.
General urologists have expertise in a range of urologic conditions including, but not limited to:
- blood in the urine (hematuria)
- conditions of the male reproductive system, such as enlarged prostate.
- testicular pain
- painful bladder and difficulties with bladder emptying
- urinary frequency and urgency
Other conditions treated by Hoag urologists include low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, vasectomy and kidney stones.
Hoag Urology physicians are board-certified urologists who practice general urology and offer specialized training in the following procedures:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Rezum water vapor prostate treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Low-intensity shockwave therapy (Alma Duo) for erectile dysfunction
- Botox bladder treatment
For cancers of the prostate, bladder and kidneys, visit Hoag Family Cancer Institute – Urologic Cancer Program.
Meet our Hoag Urology Physicians
Hoag Urology & Urologic Oncology Program
From diagnosis to treatment, our physicians provide high-quality and innovative care in both general urology and urologic oncology – featuring multidisciplinary teams that collaborate on patient care, state-of-the-art facilities and technology and the latest in cancer therapies, all providing the best advantage for patients.
We are here for you
Everyone needs help at different times in life, so don’t hesitate to reach out to your care team at Hoag. We’ll help find fast answers to your questions before, during, and after your treatment.
Need to contact us?
Let’s do this together
Find the right doctor for youFind a Doctor