Meet the Brain Tumor Team
- Neurosurgeon, Chief of Service, Hemorrhagic Stroke and Epilepsy Neurosurgical Services
- Medical Oncologist
- Brain Tumor
Hoag's Precision Medicine Program
Hoag’s Precision Medicine Program combines genomics and genetics to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases. Using the latest advances in genomic technologies, targeted therapies and research, our precision medicine program brings together a multidisciplinary team, including a robust genetic counseling group of experts, to provide patients with the latest in innovation and technology. Meet the Precision Medicine Team.
Hoag Family Cancer Institute Social Workers
Being diagnosed with cancer can feel overwhelming at times. Many patients and their families need help with coping and can benefit from supportive counseling. Oncology Clinical Social Workers are available to provide emotional and practical support during all stages of cancer including diagnosis, treatment and post-treatment survivorship. Find out more and meet our team.
Hoag Family Cancer Institute Dietitians
Hoag Family Cancer Institute dietitians work closely with patients’ physicians, nurses, therapists, and social workers to ensure complete care. Find out more and meet our team.
- Grace E. Hoag Executive Medical Director Endowed Chair, Hoag Family Cancer Institute
- Professor of Clinical Surgery, Keck School of Medicine
- Radiology & Neuroradiology, Senior Physician Executive
- Hoag Hospital, Executive Medical Director, Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute
- Vice President Hoag Family Cancer Institute