Procedures & Treatments
Procedures and treatments offered through the Margolis Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program include:
- Anorectal Manometry (ARM)
- Capsule Study
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Single Balloon Enteroscopy
- Infusion Services
- Abdominal Ultrasound with Elastography
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Gastric Emptying Test (GET)
- MR Defecography
To learn more about Hoag Imaging Services, visit Hoag Radiology & Imaging Services.
Contact Us at 888-522-0014
*Please note: This is an information line only. Should you need to speak directly to your physician’s office regarding your healthcare issue or an appointment, please call your physician’s office directly.