Costa Mesa Family Resource Center Services
Family Support Services
- Individualized case management services that support, empower and strengthen families by providing information, referrals and education on accessing community resources and services.
Information & Referral Service
- Assistance in locating resources such as health care, childcare, legal aid, housing, educational classes, food and emergency needs.
Individual & Family Counseling
- Therapy for but not limited to: crisis counseling, independent living skills, self-control, cycle of abuse and victimization modifying dysfunctional behaviors.
Out of School Time Youth Programs
- Quality afterschool program for school aged youth focusing on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) education, leadership development, early literacy, academic support and enrichment activities. Classes will begin in September.
Parenting Educational Classes
- Series of classes for parents with topics such as: logical consequences, modeling appropriate behavior, self-control during stressful situations, communication skills.
Personal Empowerment Program (PEP)
- Personal Empowerment Program for victims of domestic violence to provide support and education to end cycle of abuse.
For more information or to register for classes please call 949-764-8100 ext. 53694.