The 2018 grant cycle is now closed. If you have any additional questions
or want to be added to our email distribution list regarding the next
grant cycle, please email
Community Benefit Grants Program
Hoag’s mission as a non-profit, faith-based hospital is to provide
the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve.
Hoag’s Community Benefit Program has focused on meeting the unique
needs of Orange County residents with particular emphasis upon the disadvantaged
and underserved. Each year, Hoag’s Community Benefit Program provides
grants to community organizations who strive to meet the health and social
service related needs of the Orange County community.
We are now accepting grant proposals for our 2018 Grant Cycle (July 1,
2017 –December 31, 2018).
2018 Priority Focus Areas
- Access to Care for Vulnerable Populations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Mental Health
- Preventive Health
- Organization must have operations in Orange County, CA
- Must be 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, local government entity, or
- Services are provided to disadvantaged and/or underserved populations
- Services must align with at least one of the 4 Priority Focus Areas listed
- Services are provided within the geographic boundaries of Orange County, CA
- Priority will be given to organizations that recognize the need for partnership
and collaboration of other organizations that are meeting critical needs.
July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018
- Please note FY18 is a special, 18 month grant cycle, with split payout
of grant funds
- Funds must be used specifically for the designated program outlined in
your grant application
- If funded, a 9 month Progress Report and a Final Outcomes report will be
required. More details to follow.
How to Apply
A representative from your organization must have attended one of the CB
Info Sessions. If not, please contact
Follow the link provided
here to complete a grant application (open in Internet Explorer or Firefox).
- Applications Due: Friday, March 3, 2017
- If applying for multiple projects within your organization, please submit
one grant application.
- Award Notification: July - August 2017
For any questions or if you are experiencing any difficulty accessing the
online application, please email
[email protected] for assistance.
2018 Hoag Grant Application
Budget Sample Template
Funding Restrictions – Hoag Community Benefit will not consider funding
requests from international, social or recreational clubs, or generally
for the following: Sports teams and tournaments; individuals; partisan
political activities; endowments or memorials; re-granting purposes to
other organizations; dinners, galas, walks, or other fundraising events.
Hoag’s Marketing and Corporate Communications Department can be
contacted for event sponsorship inquiries: 949-764-5563