Hoag’s mission as a nonprofit, faith-based hospital is to provide the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve.
Hoag’s Community Benefit Program has focused on meeting the unique needs of Orange County residents with particular emphasis upon the disadvantaged and underserved. Each year, Hoag’s Community Benefit Program provides grants to community organizations who strive to meet the health and social service related needs of the Orange County community.
Beginning in 2019, the opportunity to apply for a grant will be made to per-identified organizations. Invitations to apply will be extended to organizations that meet eligibility requirements and have established their ability to demonstrate positive outcomes.
Please email CommunityBenefitsGrants@hoag.org with any questions.
2020-2022 Priority Focus Areas
- Economic Security: Housing, Homelessness, Transportation
- Mental Health
- Access to Care
- Prevention & Management of Chronic Disease (Includes Overweight and Obesity)
- Women’s Health
- Substance Use
- Organizations must be invited to submit an application. Organizations will receive an email inviting the organization to apply.
- Organization must have operations in Orange County, CA
- Must be 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, local government entity, or educational institution
- Services are provided to disadvantaged and/or underserved populations
- Services must align with at least one of the 4 Priority Focus Areas listed above
- Services are provided within the geographic boundaries of Orange County, CA
January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
- Funds must be used specifically for the designated program outlined in your grant application.
- If funded, a 6-month Progress Report and a Final Outcomes report will be required. More details to follow.