About Yingding Xu, MD
Dr. Xu joined NHRA in 2019. He graduated with honor from California Institute of Technology and completed his medical school training at Stanford University School of Medicine. He was the recipient of the Resident Teaching Award during his internship year at Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara. He then returned to Stanford Hospital and Clinics for his radiology residency and fellowship where he received the Roentgen Resident Research Award from RSNA and served as the chief fellow of the musculoskeletal imaging fellowship. Dr. Xu also completed fellowship-level training in breast imaging at Stanford University.
- American Board of Radiology
- Medical Education - Stanford University School of Medicine (Medicine)
- Internship - Kaiser Permanente Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Stanford Hospital and Clinics (Radiology)
- Fellowship - Stanford Hospital and Clinics (Musculoskeletal Radiology)