About Dr. Harris
Todd S. Harris, MD is the Medical Director of California Surgery Specialists and coordinates all clinical functions of the office and surgical center for our patients. He is an expert in his field, respected by his patients and in the medical community, active in research, and participates in volunteer work around the world. Because of his experience, he serves as a trainer for surgeons across the country who are interested in furthering their education in surgery.
- Top ranked surgeon in the Country on HealthGrades – the largest online Physician review site
- A focused, dedicated practice to surgical care places an emphasis on you and your needs
- One of the highest volume surgeons in the country, leading to the best possible outcome for you
- Overwhelmingly positive feedback from our past patients on HealthGrades, Vitals, Yelp and other sources
He was awarded the prestigious 2014, 2015, 2017 & 2018 Physician of Excellence Award which is given by the Orange County Medical Association and published by The Orange County Register and Orange Coast Magazine. He was also awarded the Super Doctors Rising Stars Award for 2014 – 2018.
Dr. Todd S. Harris is board certified in General Surgery as well as highly experienced in Minimally Invasive and Endovascular Surgery. Dr. Harris is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, one of the highest distinctions for a general surgeon. He is the Medical Director of California Surgery Specialists and coordinates all clinical functions of the office and surgical center for surgical patients.
Dr. Harris was born and raised in South Carolina and is a graduate of The Medical University of South Carolina. He completed his general surgery training at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center in New York City. After completing his surgical residency, Dr. Harris returned for a Cardio Vascular and Interventional Radiology (CVIR) fellowship at the University of Minnesota. After completing his fellowship in 2008, he relocated to Orange County to develop his surgical practice.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Medical Education - Medical University of South Carolina (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Saint Vincent Hospital - New York (General Surgery)
- Residency - Saint Vincent Hospital - New York (General Surgery)
- Fellowship - University of Minnesota (Interventional Radiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- General Surgery