Timothy H. Carpenter, M.D.
About Dr. Carpenter
Dr. Timothy Carpenter is the Director of Cardiovascular Anesthesiology at Hoag Hospital and has worked with Hoag as an Anesthesiologist since 2002. Dr. Carpenter has served on the Performance and Quality Improvement as well as the Medical Executive Committees for the hospital. Since 2002, Dr. Carpenter has been a member of Newport Harbor Anesthesia Consultants Medical Group, Inc. serving on the Board of Directors as well as Chairman of the Department. In 2018, he was the recipient of the David M. Crnic, MD Memorial Award for Doctor of the Year, as bestowed by the perioperative staff and physicians.
Dr. Carpenter graduated Magna Cum Laude from St. Louis School of Medicine and completed his medical training at University California San Diego. Dr. Carpenter is a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist as well as Board Certified in Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography since 2008.
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology
- Medical Education - Saint Louis University School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - University of California SD Medical Ctr (General Surgery)
- Residency - University of California SD Medical Ctr (General Surgery)
- Residency - University of California SD Medical Ctr (Anesthesiology)