About Dr. Benvenuti
Dr. Thomas Benvenuti received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of California, Irvine. He also studied Hematology and Statistics at Harvard University. He received his Medical Doctorate Degree at University of California, Los Angeles. He completed Externships at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and University of California, San Francisco Medical Center. He completed his Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at University of California, Irvine Medical Center. He completed his Cardiology Fellowship at University of California, Davis Medical Center. He also completed an Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Baptist Hospital, Oklahoma City.
He is on the Cardiology Staff at Hoag Memorial Hospital and is currently Chairman of the Department of Cardiology. He is currently championing the transition of the entire medical staff of the hospital to full computerized medical records. He has privileges to perform cardiac catheterization, coronary angioplasty and stent implantation, transesophageal echocardiogram, Swan-Ganz catheterization and permanent pacemaker implantation.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Medical Education - University of California, Los Angeles (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - UC Irvine Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - University of CA Davis Med Center (Cardiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus