About Dr. Luh
For Dr. Luh, being surrounded by a family of health care providers, coupled with a strong desire to serve his community, the choice to become a physician was simple. He feels fortunate to be working in his local community and for the privilege of caring for people of all ages.
Board certified in Family Medicine, Dr. Luh has over 12 years practicing medicine and focuses on preventative health. “I appreciate the opportunity to interact with my patients and become a partner in their health.” say Dr. Luh. “It is important that I get to know each of my patients and approach their health care with their whole body in mind. This allows me to provide the optimal health care available today.”
Dr. Luh attended medical school at University of the East Ramon Magasaysay Memorial and completed his residency at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine.
Fluent in Chinese-Mandarin and Taiwanese, Dr. Luh enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter as well as taking on new hobbies such as woodworking and photography.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- Aetna - 7157588
- Anthem - Z64394
- Blue Shield - 100043538028
- Cigna - 7674324040
- Scan - 996-39576
- United Healthcare - 0326600103
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Medical Education - University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - University of North Dakota School of Medicine (Family Practice)
- Residency - University of North Dakota School of Medicine (Family Practice)
- Hoag Medical Group
Area of Focus
- Family Medicine