About Scott T. Williams, M.D.
Dr. Williams has been a member of Newport Harbor Radiology Associates since 2006. He joined NHRA after completing his diagnostic radiology residency and subsequent body imaging fellowship at Stanford. His Stanford training included advanced body imaging techniques, including cardiac and cardiovascular imaging, as well as image guided interventional procedures.
Dr. Williams currently serves as the Chief of Service for the Department of Radiology, Hoag Hospital Newport Beach, and surrounding centers. He is the Radiology Supervisor for Hoag Urgent Care centers located throughout Orange County. Since 2008 he has served as Section Chief for Cardiovascular Imaging. He currently serves as the Director of the 3D Imaging Lab and is the founder of the 3D printing program at Hoag. He is an integral member of the Trans Arterial Valve Replacement (TAVR) team for the Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart and Vascular Institute. Dr. Williams is a founding member and physician champion of the Hoag Physician Wellness Committee. He also serves as a member of the Quality Improvement Committee of the Board for Hoag Hospital.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - New York Medical College (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Saint Vincent Hospital - New York (Transitional)
- Residency - Stanford University Medical Center (Radiology)
- Fellowship - Stanford University Medical Center (Radiology)