About Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee has both a PhD and MD from John Hopkins. After completing an internal medicine residency at the University of California, Los Angeles, she found her true passion in Nephrology. She completed her fellowship at the University of California, San Diego before joining NSMG in 2012. She is currently serves as the vice-chair of the Division of Nephrology at Hoag Memorial Presbyterian Hospital.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Nephrology
- Medical Education - Johns Hopkins University (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Johns Hopkins Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center (Neurology)
- Residency - University of California Los Angeles School of Med (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - University of California San Diego (Nephrology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus