Robert R. Selby, M.D.
Accepting new patients
About Dr. Selby
Robert R. Selby is the Pancreas and Hepatobiliary Cancer Program Director at Hoag. He is Professor of Surgery, Director of the Liver Transplantation Program, and Chief of the Division of Hepatobiliary and Pancreas Surgery at the Keck School of Medicine at USC. He has extensive experience in hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery. Dr. Selby is board certified in general surgery and general surgical critical care.
Acute and chronic Pancreatitis
Bile duct injuries
Primary Sclerosing cholangitis
Pyogenic liver disease
Metastatic cancer to the liver
Liver, kidney and pancreas transplant evaluation
Recurrent pyogenic cholangitis
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - Surgical Critical Care
- Medical Education - University of Missouri - Columbia (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Fellowship - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (General Surgery)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- General Surgery