Rajesh S. Banker, M.D.
About Dr. Banker
Dr. Rajesh Banker attended the Honors Program for Medical Education at Northwestern University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in Physiology for his undergraduate work and later received his Medical Degree. In addition, by attending graduate school at night during medical school, he also received a dual Masters in Public Health in both Tropical Medicine and Biostatistics. He completed an internal medicine residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and then completed his cardiology fellowship at California Pacific Medical Center. He then went on to complete a subspecialty fellowship in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology at UCLA/Kaiser Permanente Sunset Medical Center. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and is a member of the Heart Rhythm Society and the Cum Laude Society.
He is the author of numerous book chapters and peer reviewed publications in the field of Cardiac Electrophysiology. He has trained under some of the most prominent leaders in Atrial Fibrillation ablation in the world. He is on staff at Hoag Memorial Hospital and Fountain Valley Hospital, where he maintains privileges to perform nearly all available Cardiac Electrophysiology procedures, including highly complex Arrhythmia Ablations and all Cardiac Rhythm management devices.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical Education - Northwestern University Medical School (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - California Pacific Medical Center (Cardiology)
- Fellowship - Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Los Angeles (Electrophysiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology