Phuong T. Nguyen, M.D.
About Dr. Nguyen
Phuong T. Nguyen, M.D., is the Medical Director of Hoag Advanced Endoscopy Center and an advanced endoscopist in Newport Beach. She is a nationally recognized expert in the field of gastroenterology, and is one of Orange County’s most experienced physicians in the use of minimally invasive GI procedures, including her expertise in the outpatient imaging procedure, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS). Dr. Nguyen also specializes in pelvic floor dysfunction and fecal incontinence.
Dr. Nguyen graduated from the David Geffen School of Medicine of UCLA in 1990. She completed a fellowship in gastroenterology at the University of California, Irvine, and residency in internal medicine at Graduate Hospital in Philadelphia.
She is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in gastroenterology and speaks Vietnamese.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- Medical Education - University of California, Los Angeles (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Graduate Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Graduate Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Gastroenterology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus