Neala J. Hunter, M.D.
About Dr. Hunter
Dr. Hunter received her Bachelors degree and Doctor of Medicine Degree from The University of Oklahoma, completing her studies there in 1989. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at The University of California Irvine and was also Chief Resident there. She then went on to complete her Fellowship in Cardiology at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center followed by a 2 year subspecialty training in Cardiac Electrophysiology at Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles prior to joining the Medical Staff at Hoag Hospital and the Newport Heart Medical Group in 1999.
Dr. Hunter is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Hunter is bilingual and speaks fluent Spanish.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical Education - University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - UC Irvine Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (Cardiology)
- Fellowship - Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (Electrophysiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology