About Natesa G. Pandian, MD
Natesa Pandian, M.D., F.A.C.C. is the Director of the Nancy & Bill Thompson Heart Valve Center and Director of Noninvasive Cardiac Imaging at Hoag. Dr. Pandian is also a professor of medicine and staff cardiologist at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts.
Dr. Pandian earned his medical degree from the University of Madras in India, where he also completed an internship and residency. Dr. Pandian also completed a residency at Lemuel Shattuck and Faulkner Hospitals Program in Boston, with a cardiology fellowship at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Boston.
- Medical Education - Stanley Medical College (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Govt General Hospital (MD)
- Internship - Muhlenberg Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Lemuel Shattuck Hospital and Faulkner Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - St Elizabeth Hospital (Cardiovascular Disease)