About Moses M. Kim, M.D.
Dr. Moses Kim strives to provide patients with compassionate, cutting-edge urologic care. He has special interest and training in treating urologic diseases through minimally invasive surgical techniques. Dr. Kim is committed to applying his expertise to bring the benefits of these approaches to patients with even highly complex urologic problems.
- American Board of Urology
- Medical Education - University of San Francisco (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Baylor College of Medicine - Houston (General Surgery)
- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine - Houston (Urology)
- Fellowship - Baylor College of Medicine - Houston (Urology)
- Hoag Physician Partners