Michael J. Demeure, MD, MBA
Accepting new patients
About Dr. Demeure
Michael J. Demeure, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.C.E. is an internationally recognized expert in cancer surgery and research, with particular expertise in endocrine, pancreatic and gastrointestinal cancers. He is author and co-author of over 100 scholarly works. Dr. Demeure has had an active research program for over 30 years with the majority of his efforts centered on using genomic technologies to develop therapeutic targets and improved treatments for endocrine and gastrointestinal cancers.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Graduate School - University of Arizona Eller College of Management ()
- Medical Education - Hahnemann University (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Hahnemann University (General Surgery)
- Residency - Hahnemann University (General Surgery)
- Residency - University of Arizona (General Surgery)
- Fellowship - University of California, San Francisco (Endocrinology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
- Hoag Specialty Clinic
Area of Focus
- General Surgery