About Michael C. Roossin, M.D.
Dr. Michael Roossin joined NHRA in 1987. Dr. Roossin is currently the President of Newport Harbor Radiology Associates, Medical Director of Newport Imaging Center, and Director of Ultrasound at Hoag Hospital. Previously, he has been President of the Harbor Education Fund and Newport Medical Plaza Association.
- American Board of Radiology
- Medical Education - University of California, Los Angeles (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Parkland Memorial Hospital (Radiology)
- Fellowship - San Francisco General Hosp Med Ctr (Radiology)