Michael C. Roossin, M.D.
About Dr. Roossin
Dr. Michael Roossin joined NHRA in 1987. Dr. Roossin is currently the President of Newport Harbor Radiology Associates, Medical Director of Newport Imaging Center, and Director of Ultrasound at Hoag Hospital. Previously, he has been President of the Harbor Education Fund and Newport Medical Plaza Association.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - University of California, Los Angeles (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Parkland Memorial Hospital (Radiology)
- Fellowship - San Francisco General Hosp Med Ctr (Radiology)