About Dr. Clark
Matthew H. Clark, M.D. is board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is an AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimaly Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) designee. Dr. Clark utilizes a wide range of minimally-invasive techniques, including the da Vinci® robot. Dr. Clark has staff privileges at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery -
- Medical Education - University of Utah School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Residency - University of UT Hospital & Clinics (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Internship - University of UT Hospital & Clinics (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Fellowship - Indiana University Hospitals (Urogynecology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Urogynecology, Gynecology