Louis A. VanderMolen, M.D.
Accepting new patients
Primary Office(949) 646-6441 (949) 646-5719
About Dr. VanderMolen
Louis VanderMolen, M.D. is a hematologist/oncologist who has been practicing in Orange County for more than 28 years. He attended medical school at Loyola Stritch School of Medicine, completed an internship and residency at Baylor College of Medicine, followed by a fellowship in hematology at Baylor College of Medicine and fellowship in oncology at the National Institutes of Health in Maryland.
Dr. VanderMolen belongs to many accredited societies including American Cancer Society, American College of Physicians, and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. VanderMolen maintains a reputable practice which sees patients exclusively at Hoag Family Cancer Institute and Keck Medicine of USC to provide exceptional cancer care for the community.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Medical Education - Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Baylor College of Medicine - Houston (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine - Houston (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - Baylor College of Medicine - Houston (Hematology/Oncology)
- Fellowship - National Institutes of Health - Bethesda, MD (Hematology/Oncology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus