About Dr. Frederick
Practicing in California since 1990, Dr. Jane Frederick is an internationally noted specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She is the Medical Director of HRC Fertility in Orange County, where she developed a diverse clinical practice in reproductive surgery, IVF, and PGD: the genetic screening of embryos. Dr. Frederick is board certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Obstetrics/Gynecology from the University of Southern California.
As a renowned speaker, Dr. Frederick has educated medical colleagues in the area of fertility preservation, and age and reproductive issues with numerous publications. She has held many posts with organizations active in the advancement of reproductive medicine including the Pacific Coast Reproductive Society (Past President), and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Frederick has received a variety of honors for her outstanding work in the field, and recently ranked among the top 10% in the nation from U.S. News and World Report. Recently, Dr. Frederick has been featured in a number of TV and media outlets such as E!’s, True Divas, KTLA Morning News, ChicagoLand TV, and KFWB Radio with Phil Hulett.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Medical Education - University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - LAC-USC Medical Center (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Residency - LAC-USC Medical Center (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Fellowship - LAC-USC Medical Center (Reproductive Endocrinology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics/Gynecology