James Park, DO
About Dr. Park
James D. Park is a board-certified neurologist, epileptologist, and clinical neurophysiologist. Dr. Park specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of seizures. He completed his fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, one of the top epilepsy programs in the country. While there, he encountered some of the most complicated cases and honed his skills in the evaluation and planning of epilepsy surgeries. He brings that passion and expertise to the Hoag Epilepsy Program, where he works to provide the most comprehensive and compassionate care for the patients of Orange County.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Epilepsy
- Medical Education - Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Internship - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Elmhurst) (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - University of Maryland Medical Center (Neurology)
- Fellowship - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy