About James M. Chu, M.D.
Dr. Chu attended medical school at the University of California (UC) Irvine, and completed his pediatric training at UC Irvine and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He completed his pediatric cardiology fellowship at UC San Diego and Rady Children's Hospital San Diego. His clinical interests include outpatient pediatric cardiology, non-invasive electrophysiology, adult CHD and pulmonary hypertension. When he is not working, he enjoys mountain biking, skiing and participating in church activities. He is fluent in English, Cantonese. Read "Ask the Experts" article featuring Dr. Chu. Dr. Chu speaks English and Spanish.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Education - University of California, Irvine School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - University of California (Irvine)/Children's Hospital of Orange County (Pediatrics)
- Residency - University of California (Irvine)/Children's Hospital of Orange County (Pediatrics)
- Fellowship - University of California San Diego Medical Center (Pediatric Cardiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners