Gerard K. Nguyen, MD
About Dr. Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen joined NHRA in 2019. After residency training at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, he became a clinical instructor and completed an abdominal imaging and cross-sectional interventional radiology fellowship at UCLA. His clinical areas of interest include multiparametric prostate, rectal, and liver MRI including elastography and non-vascular interventional radiology. His non-clinical interests include imaging informatics and the growing integration of artificial intelligence in radiology.
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - Keck School of Medicine at USC (M.D.)
- Internship - Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (Preliminary Medicine)
- Residency - Washington University - School of Medicine (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Fellowship - Ronald Reagan-UCLA Medical Center (Abdominal Imaging and Cross Sectional Interventional Radiology)