Elizabeth Yanni, M.D.
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Accepting new patients
Primary Office(949) 791-3105 (949) 791-3183
About Dr. Yanni
Inspired by her physician father to pursue a career in medicine, Dr. Yanni is a rarity in California: a dual-trained specialist in pediatrics and internal medicine, meaning she can treat a patient through their entire life span.
Dr. Yanni’s involvement with Hoag spans nearly a decade and dates back to her volunteering days at Hoag while attending medical school at UC Irvine, where she earned her medical degree in 2008 after earning a double major as an undergraduate in comparative literature and neurobiology. She’s excited to be a founding member of Hoag Medical Group because she is passionate about being on the forefront of medicine and she is impressed with the way Hoag doctors and staff members treat their patients. Dr. Yanni comes to Hoag from Loma Linda University Medical Center, where she was the chief resident.
Outside of the hospital, Dr. Yanni loves spending time with her husband and two young sons. Passionate about learning, Dr. Yanni has been a high school Sunday school teacher for the past decade. Her hobbies include swimming, dancing, playing tennis, and attending musicals.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Medical Education - University of California, Irvine School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Loma Linda University Medical Center (Internal Medicine/Pediatrics)
- Residency - Loma Linda University Medical Center (Internal Medicine/Pediatrics)
- Hoag Medical Group
Area of Focus
- Pediatrics, Internal Medicine