Diana L. Hanna, MD
Accepting new patients
About Dr. Hanna
Diana Hanna, M.D. is the Program Director over Hoag’s Phase 1 Cancer Research within the Hoag Family Cancer Institute. Dr. Hanna completed her medical schooling at University of California, Davis, as well as her internship and residency. She then completed a fellowship in hematology/oncology at the University of Southern California. Dr. Hanna provides oversight for all of Hoag’s Phase 1, or early therapeutic, clinical trials.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- Medical Education - University of California, Davis (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - UC Davis Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - UC Davis Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - LAC-USC Medical Center - Graduate Medical Education (Hematology/Oncology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus