David Nabi, M.D.
About Dr. Nabi
Dr. Nabi is a founding member of Orange County Vascular Specialists, the only vascular surgery group at Hoag. His practice spans the breadth of vascular surgery with a focus on minimally invasive techniques for treatment of aortic and lower extremity aneurysms, arterial occlusive disease, and venous issues. He provides endovascular and open repair of the abdominal aorta and its branches, lower extremity arterial procedures. He has previously served as chief of vascular surgery at Hoag.
Dr. Nabi is a graduate of UCLA and UC Davis School of Medicine. He completed general surgery and vascular surgery training programs at Stanford University Hospital. He is board certified in vascular surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- Medical Education - University of California, Davis (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - University of Southern California Med. Center-LAC (General Surgery)
- Residency - University of Colorado Sch of Medicine - Denver (General Surgery)
- Residency - Stanford University Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Fellowship - Stanford University Medical Center (Vascular Surgery)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Vascular Surgery